FEES (including GST)
Fees are calculated on
a per person per night basis.
Campers 5yrs old and
Day visitors . . .
Surcharge for weekend one night
Nikau Lodge, an extra $150
per weekend booking (+ $25 per day thereafter)
Willow Lounge & kitchen, an extra $50 per booking
Willow Lounge, kitchen
and bedrooms available for separate hire.
The deposit is
refundable after the facilities have been satisfactorily cleaned by you
and inspected by us.
1. All bookings are subject to the approval of the Booking Committee.
We reserve the right to decline any booking.
2. Please read carefully the following BASIS OF HIRE section and
consider an honest response to this. We ask that you do not seek a
booking if you are unable to comply.
BASIS OF HIRE - SCHOOL OR COMMUNITY GROUP
1. The RULES OF CONDUCT must be strictly maintained and leaders and
campbers be informed of them.
2. The REQUIREMENTS FOR DIRECTORS be observed.
3. Because of the underlying purposes for which the Camp was established
(i) Provision be made
for a minimum of 15 minutes Bible-related input per day (or equivalent
total time), by a member of your staff as agreed to by the Camp Manager
(ii) Provision be made
for the Camp Manager to arrange Bible-related input for your group, at
a time and in a style mutually suitable. This could include games,
stories, videos depending on your group composition.
RULES OF CONDUCT
1. No interference with Camp property.
2. No cigarettes, alcohol or non-prescription drugs allowed.
3. No outside noise after 11pm. We are in a residential
4. Vehicles are not to be driven around the property except to service
the cabins. Motorbikes and go-carts are not permitted on fields.
REQUIREMENTS FOR DIRECTORS
1. There must be a minimum of two responsible adults sleeping in each
dormitory wing. We prefer one adult for every ten campers for adequate
supervision, and safety in case of emergency.
2. Your Camp Director must be familiar with safety requirements. The
Camp Manager will supply written details on arrival.
3. Cabins are not to be used for youth camps unless previous permission
is given by the Manager. An adult will be required to supervise every cabin
4. Lodge rooms are for adults only. No children.
5. Camp buildings and grounds are to be left clean and tidy
and all losses, breakages and damage are to be reported.